4 Gin and tonic cocktails for special moments at home
Drinking gin and tonic isn’t just mixing the gin and the tonic in a glass. We all know that there is much more to it. In order to make your gin experience a little better and to step up your game, we have previously gave you 5 tips to drink gin and tonic and now we will leave you here four different gin and tonic cocktails that you can easily do at home with your Adamus.
1 - Adamus, Strawberries & Fever Tree Mediterranean
In four simple steps, you can make a delicious cocktail. You just have to:
- Add mineral water ice cubes and afterwards drain the water that has accumulated in the glass
- Aromatize with some strawberry slices
- Add 5cl of Adamus Dry Gin
- Add 20cl of Fever Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water with a swizzle spoon
This simple cocktail with strawberry garnish is the perfect combination for those who prefer to sweeten things up.
2 - Adamus, Lemon, Cardamom & Schweppes Pink Pepper
This is a recipe to make your cocktail a little more spicy. The pink pepper tonic and the cardamom will give it a light peppery taste. You just have to:
- Add mineral water ice cubes to freeze the glass and afterwards drain the accumulated water
- Flavour it with two pods of cardamom and a lemon zest
- Add 5 cl of Adamus
- Add 20 cl of Schweppes Pink Pepper Tonic Water with a swizzle spoon
3 - Adamus, white grape, ginger & Fever Tree Indian
Are you a fan of ginger and you usually use it as a garnish in your gin cocktail? Then, you should definitely try this recipe. Although it may seem unusual to add ginger and white grape in the same cocktail, it is really tasty.
- Add mineral water ice cubes to your balloon glass
- Aromatize it with two white grapes and two ginger sticks
- Add 5 cl of Adamus
- Add 20cl of Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water with a swizzle spoon
4 - Adamus, hibiscus, rosemary & Fever Tree Indian
If you want to enhance the floral notes of our gin, a sprig of fresh rosemary is always a great idea! For this recipe you will also need hibiscus flower petals and an infuser.
- Add 5 cl of Adamus on a glass aside
- Add some hibiscus flower petals on the infuser and infuse it with the gin for about 1 minute
- Add mineral water ice cubes to the balloon glass. Drain the accumulated water
- Aromatize with a sprig of fresh rosemary
- Add the previously infused Adamus to the balloon glass
- Add 20 cl of Fever Tree Indian Tonic Water
If you still don’t have your Adamus bottle, you can order it here.
These are just some ideas to escape the ordinary the the next time you drink gin inspired by GinSecrets and Ginlovers.